Argyll & Bute Council is active in promoting and encouraging sporting activities. HSC is fully engaged with their efforts to establish a Sport Hub in Helensburgh via which clubs can interact to deliver "joined up" sport for the community.
This year's A&B Sporting Awards event considered two HSC nominations - Howard Marsden in the "Service to Sport" category; and Calum Bell in the "Sporting Achievement of the Year" category, recognising his success in the Topper class as noted in the "News" page.
THE WINNER - Calum Bell! Hearty congratulations. And a big pat on the back to Howard, a most worthy nominee and every bit a winner as far as we are concerned. (You can link here to the video of the Awards Ceremony.)
- Sundays: dinghy/cat racing - Autumn Series started 25th Sept. First start 12.45. Entry Form Sailing Instructions Results
- RS200 Sprint Regatta 8th Oct: see "Open Events" page for results
- Scottish Student Sailing regatta 8/9 Oct: Results
- Tuesday 25th October: HSC AGM. Revised constitution approved - see "About" page and click on "More". Minutes to follow.
- RYA Scotland Academies at HSC (opportunities not to be missed):
- 420 - 29/30 Oct and 25/26 February (transition weekends),
- Topper - 26/27 November, 1/2 April
- Laser - 14/15 January