The Clubhouse is now into "winter" opening hours, so weekends and Wednesday evenings and when the office is open (normally Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings).
And see the "News" page for more on
- 2016 Sports Awards: Calum Bell, Chris Jones and Howard Marsden recognised
- 2016 Prizegiving: list of trophy winners
- 2016 Members' Successes: at major out-of-port events
- Argyll & Bute Community Sporthubs: read more about the Helensburgh and District CSH
- 16th December: BOFs Lunch (don't ask!) 12.30 for 13.00
- 18th December
- 2pm - Christmas Party for little kids ... Santa to be "assisted" with gifts!
- 5pm - Carols, choir-assisted, plus mulled wine etc
- New Year's Day - open from noon, mulled wine etc, HOT SHOWERS for New Year Swim survivors! (Swim starts at noon, Rhu Marina, all in support of RNLI Helensburgh.)
- RYA Scotland Academies at HSC (opportunities not to be missed - book via RYAS website):
- Laser - 14/15 January
- 420 - 25/26 February (transition weekend)
- Topper - 1/2 April
- Winter Series - Feb/Mar - dinghy/cat racing, details to follow